Konig Foiled UPVC Frame and Composite Door Non-Solvent Cleaner
Safe for coloured foils. Free 24h UK Mainland tracked shipment
Konig UPVC foil and composite door cleaner is a solvent free, powerful cleaner. It removes dirt and most other unwanted water-soluble marks from foiled windows and composite doors. It does this without damaging the foil gloss effect that a solvent based cleaner would.
It can be either cloth or sponge applied. Simply apply liberally over the entire frame and remove all unwanted residue, rinse and then wipe clean with a clean dry cloth. Repeat the process if necessary. A small applicator sponge is supplied with the cleaner. Please see the demonstration video and important product notes below.
IMPORTANT: PLEASE READ SAFETY INSTRUCTIONS AND WARNINGS
- Causes serious eye damage.
- If medical advice is needed, have product container or label to hand.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Wear protective clothing, eye protection and face protection.
- If in eyes, rinse cautiously with water for several minutes.
- Remove contact lenses if present and easy to do. Conitnue rinsing eyes. Call a poison centre and/or doctor immediately.
- Danger, contains: alfa-(2-pro-pylheptyl)-omega-hy-droxy-poly(oxy-1,2-ethanediyl).
- Free 24h shipment to UK Mainland using a tracked service.